Crunchy on the outside is a new blog for and by young entomologists.
Interested in insects? Perhaps you saw something we posted online, came to the museum, or maybe we visited you at school for an Insect Discovery Day. However you heard of us, if you’re interested in insects this is the place for you!
We’ll be sharing news about insects and the natural world, people who work insects and help to protect them, what goes on at the museum, and new things for you to make and do. Look out for:
- A peek behind the scenes at the museum
- Insect related things to make and do
- Info about people who work with insects, both past and present
- Cool facts and stories about the amazing insects we can find in this country
- A chance to have your say regarding what is in this blog and the museum
- First dibs on related events
Crunchy on the outside is your opportunity to tell us what you would like from the museum, share your ideas and to get involved. We’d love to hear your ideas so please get in touch using the CONTACT US page if there is something you’d like to see.
Crunchy on the outside is part of the HOPE for the Future project at Oxford University Museum of Natural History. The project is funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund.